POLICIES, ETIQUETTE AND RULES
Bancroft Fitness, is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all members and staff. We expect that all individuals who enter our facility or engage on our social media be respectful in their language, manner and tone in all interactions. We have a zero tolerance policy for bullying, discrimination, intimidation or violence, or any behaviour that creates and unsafe or hostile environment. Members who fail to live up to these expectations in our facility will be subject to disciplinary action, which could result in being permanently banned from Bancroft Fitness and it’s social media.
Bancroft Fitness reserves the right, as per the terms of your membership agreement to cancel or suspend your membership, without a refund, if you violent any of the following behaviours.
- Failure to follow our rules and regulations, or any breach of the terms in your membership agreement.
- Causing a nuisance or disturbance.
- Committing any illegal or immoral acts.
- Taking action that may put yourself or others in danger.
All Bancroft Fitness staff are certified in First Aid and CPR. We have a first aid kit and AED on site.
- Food, gum, beverages and glass items are prohibited.
- Proper closed-toe athletic footwear required (No sandals or floor marking shoes).
- Return and wipe down all equipment after use.
- To prevent loss, damage or personal injury, do not wear jewelry during workouts.
- The organization is not responsible for lose or stolen articles.
- Lock all valuables in assigned lockers, daily lockers are available.
- Report all losses or injuries to gym employees.
- Anyone found defacing or damaging the gym or equipment is subject to disciplinary action and will be held financially responsible.
- If the gym is in need of custodial services, please advise the staff.
- Members are not permitted to use the gym facilities while they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always be courteous and respectful to other members.
- Members are only permitted to listen to their own music through personal headphones, no personal speakers are allowed.
Masking and vaccine passports are no longer required.
We ask that you do not attend the gym if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms OR if you are feeling unwell.
- Respect other gym members personal space.
- Clean and disinfect all equipment between each use.
- Do not share personal items (e.g. water bottle, clothes, equipment).
- No food on site.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or 70-90% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.